This musical group is both a Christian ministry and a musical organization, with both areas receiving attention to insure its success. As such, participants are expected to exhibit vitality and growth, both spiritually and musically.
This group is also specifically committed to conservative Anabaptist values and looks for participants who support these, including people whose lives outside of group activities will not be a distraction to these purposes and witness. Specifically, we look to uphold:
- The authority of Scripture for all facets of life
- Conservative attire, and the head veiling for women
- Non-resistant military stance
- Separation from the world’s values
- Testimony of how one is growing with Scripture and its personal application
We hope to embody these values in the music which is chosen and presented, and look to participants to move in accord with these values.